My cape wont put on

Void3r

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello, I have fixed all the previous Issues i have had, I am now having an issue i cant seem to resolve. I press my Keybind to open the Menu ("F") And then i put the url ( Minecon_cape.thumb.png.b2fd942d8fd4591ef ) But no matter what URL i put into the custom URL section, and no matter what cape URL i use, it always says "The entered URL does not return a valid image" , I am using the version: 1.8.9

• Administrators
On 7/26/2019 at 7:22 AM, _sZobsey said:

Hello, I have fixed all the previous Issues i have had, I am now having an issue i cant seem to resolve. I press my Keybind to open the Menu ("F") And then i put the url ( Minecon_cape.thumb.png.b2fd942d8fd4591ef ) But no matter what URL i put into the custom URL section, and no matter what cape URL i use, it always says "The entered URL does not return a valid image" , I am using the version: 1.8.9

The image you provided dus not meet the requirements for a cape. Your cape must meet the requirements as specified in this tutorial: 

VtKvkIl.png